Depending on your citizenship, you may need a visa to visit St. Lucia. Please see the St. Lucia Government’s website for a list of territories whose citizens do and do not require a visa to enter the island. As for the cheap research papers, you can always choose what topic you order will be written on, and what kind of writing style the editor will use. As for the already finished examples, some of them are available at https://cheap-papers.com/.
Send requests for VISA invitation letters with the following information:
- Your name as it appears on your passport
- Current postal mailing address
- The name of the conference you wish to attend
- Your Registration Confirmation Number
- If you have any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title
Please note visa invitation letters are issued via email by PDF and the original is mailed to your current postal address.
RAID 2013 will be held at Bay Gardens Beach Resort and Spa, the northwestern-most of three Bay Gardens properties. Please consult the property map for assistance in navigating to the resort.
One of the Windward Islands, it was named after Saint Lucy of Syracuse by the French, the first European colonizers. They signed a treaty with the native Carib people in 1660. England took control of the island from 1663 to 1667; in ensuing years, it was at war with France 14 times and rule of the island changed frequently (it was seven times each ruled by the French and British). In 1814, the British took definitive control of the island. Because it switched so often between British and French control, Saint Lucia was also known as the "Helen of the West Indies".
There are several daily International flights from various cities in the US, Canada, and Europe. St. Lucia is serviced by two airports: Hewanorra International Airport (airport code: UVF) is the international airport; George F. L. Charles Airport (airport code: SLU) is the regional airport. The drive from UVF to the hotel is about 1 hour and 15 mins. (The hotel and the international airport are at opposite ends of the island). The ride from George F. L. Charles Airport is less than 20 mins.
More relevant travel information can be found at the St. Lucia Tourism Board.
- From the US & Canada:
- There are many options. Some direct flight are available from Delta (ATL or MIA to UVF), USAirways (Newark to UVF), American Airlines (MIA to UVF), United (Charlotte to UVF) and Air Canada.
- From Europe:
- British Airways offers direct flights from Gatwick to UVF. Virgin Atlantic also has direct flights from the UK.
- Indirect Flights:
- Westjet and Thomas Cook Airlines offer connecting flights - typically via Antigua (ANU), requiring that one transfer to the regional airline (LIAT) for the leg to SLU. British Airways also has a connecting flight via ANU.
- Arranged by the Bay Gardens Beach Resort and Spa:
- For those staying at the conference hotel, please note that airport transfers can be arranged on your behalf at an additional cost. The charge from the George F. L. Charles Airport (SLU) is US$25.00 and the charge from the Hewanorra International Airport (UVF) is US$90.00 one way. These prices are based on one to four (1-4) persons sharing the taxi. Any additional people will be charged at a cost of US$5.00 per person one way from SLU and US$20.00 per person one way from UVF.
- Options for Arrangement by You:
- Garry’s Taxi & Car Rental Service
- * There will be many taxis at both airports. However, expect to pay a higher rate than that quoted above if you don't arrange a taxi beforehand.